This website at mcandt.co.uk is provided by Mc&T. Our contact details are provided at the bottom of this page.
Wo we are
What data we collect
The personal and anonymous data we collect from you are:
- The details you enter when you contact us through our contact form
- The details you enter when you subscribe to our newsletter
- Your IP address in the logs of our security software
- Your anonymous browsing preferences through Google Analytics
Why we collect your data
The data we collect through our contact form is only used to communicate with you.
The data we collect through our newsletter sign up form is used to send you emails with news and updates about our business and the industry.
The data collected through Google Analytics is to get a better understanding as to how our website is being used.
The data collected by our security software is to monitor the safety of our website.
Our site puts small text files – cookies – onto your computer to collect information about how you browse our site.
Cookies are used to:
- remember your preferences so you don’t need to enter them again
- remember you when you are logged in to our stakeholder section
- store details about the technology you are using to serve you the right content
- measure how you use the website and what technology you are using
Cookies set by Google Analytics store anonymous information about:
- the pages you visit on our website
- how long you spend on each of our pages
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
- what devices and browser you are using
If you would like to opt-out of data collection through Google Analytics you can do so when installing this add-on.
What we do with your data and who we share it with
All of your personal data is only used for its intended purpose to keep in touch with you. None of your personal details is shared with any third party.
How long we keep your data
Any email we receive from you through our web forms will be held for the lifetime of this website. You may request that we delete your data by contacting us. The logs of our security software are automatically deleted after 14 days.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list, we will remove your data from that list and from this website (if applicable).
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything incomplete or inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
- that your personal data is erased when you ask us to do so
If you have any of these requests, you can get in contact with us through our contact details below or through our contact form.
Changes to this policy
If you have any questions about the data we have on you or any privacy-related issues please contact us through:
56 Shoreditch High Street