At Mc&T, we’re small but perfectly formed, and we always over-deliver when it comes to our client work.
So, what are the benefits of working with a boutique PR agency like us?
- Adaptability. Our days start with a full scan of social and digital media, as well as a quick traditional newspaper & broadcast meeting with the full team, to see what media are talking about and seeing what we can jump on quickly to get our clients out there. But we’re also nimble when it comes to the bigger stuff too – during campaigns, we are not afraid to change our approach in real time if we think we can get better results, and we do this in close collaboration with our clients. The end goal is always epic coverage and increased engagement – plus shared success.
- Being invested. Our size means we are only ever two calls away from disaster, so we really give a sh!t. We fully believe in our clients and embed ourselves in their business and teams. For us, it’s not about churning stuff out that may or may not be right for the brands we work for – everything needs to be smart and engaging, or it won’t leave these four walls.
- Efficiencies A smaller team means that everyone gets their hands dirty and we develop more rounded members of staff because they are exposed to all the parts of the business – creative, execution, client management, right from the start. Plus our approvals process is streamlined so that we can turn stuff around at speed and focus on the important stuff, like getting our clients a sh!tload of coverage.
- Slowing down to speed up. PR is fast paced and we work pretty intensely, but we take time out to go and see the latest exhibitions, or go to a gig – it’s places like this that can help spark a thought that can turn into a big idea. We go on a team trip to something cultural at least once every couple of months and promote wellness and positive use of energy day-in, day-out, meaning we come back to the office stronger, happier and busting with ideas.
- Collaboration. We work in a shared space and we travel between client offices, embedding into their teams. This means our environment and the people in it often changes, bringing fresh ideas and inspiration but also forcing us to work in an open-minded and collaborative way. It is the future of work and it is here to stay.
Liking the sound of this? Send us an email to email@example.com